Our Aim : To Help You Find The Best Natural Testosterone Boosting Supplement
Testosterone is THE important male hormone, it governs so much of our daily lives, health and well being, responsible for our muscle growth, sex drive and performance, our moods and even our levels of body fat.
Bodybuilders And Athletes
This is the reason why so many men across the world turn to natural testosterone ￼supplementation.. in the younger man, in particular keen gym goers, body builders and athletes, boosting your testosterone with a good natural supplement will help to boost muscle mass and strength, improve energy and focus and helping to keep body fat under control.
For Men Over 30
For men aged over 30, depleting testosterone is a natural occurrence, and with this reduction which starts at the age of 30 and decreases by around 1-2% a year.. the results of this reduction can be far reaching with the man suffering the effects that can include:
• Increased Body Fat
• Lack Of Energy
• Reduced Sex Drive
• Poor Muscle Tone And Strength
• Poor Sleep Quality
This condition, known as hypogonadism can be treated by your doctor, they usually prescribe a drug based treatment known as TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy).. while this can be effective for some men, the media has been full of reports of potentially dangerous side effects resulting from these treatments, in the US in particular, these have led to a massive number of lawsuits against the manufacturers who failed ( it is claimed) to tell patients and their doctors about the potential dangers surrounding these treatments.
For this reason, we do suggest considering a natural testosterone boosting supplement, these have been shown to be as equally effective as prescription treatments, but because they help your body make more of your own natural hormone instead of introducing synthetic or foreign testosterone are far less likely to cause any harmful problems…
TestoGen – Best Testosterone Booster
TestoGen is not your average testosterone supplement as it actually comes in the form of a powder that is mixed into a liquid and consumed as a beverage, making it a seemingly more convenient choice than many on the market today.
It is indeed marketed mostly towards bodybuilders and athletes but also packs many of the same anti-aging results as other products on the market such as an increased amount of energy, more muscle mass and a decrease in body fat as well as a few other promising attributes.
TestoGen is also formulated by a fairly reputable brand Fountain Of Youth and can be found online through a number of professional body building supplement sites. However, whether or not TestoGen is the right product for you is still up in the air, let’s take a closer look inside the formula to find out.
Testosterone Boosters: What Is Inside?
The all-natural ingredients in the product formula are as follows:
- Magnesium. It belongs to essential minerals without which any human nutrition will be poor and testosterone will not be produced properly. The study indicated that one-month magnesium supplementation, which implied the consumption of 750 mg of this mineral on a daily basis, has lead to the elevation of testosterone levels by 26%. Magnesium intake also increases the quality of sleep, which is crucial for the trouble-free testosterone synthesis. According to the studies, the majority of adults have magnesium deficiency. That’s why each testosterone booster pill contains a sufficient dose of magnesium to conquer this deficiency.
- Boron. It’s a trace element crucial for good health. It’s available in some fruits and vegetables. The researches gave evidence that even low doses of boron are able to substantially stimulate testosterone production. According to the study, the men who consumed only 10 mg of this element weekly managed to boost free testosterone levels by 28% and suppress estrogen production. One more study which involved bodybuilders has demonstrated that the 7-week boron supplementation was enough to considerably raise testosterone levels. The participants from a placebo group didn’t get such results.
- Vitamin D. The scientists found out that the men with high vitamin D levels also have high testosterone levels. The situation was quhite the opposite in men who lacked vitamin D. So, it’s worth consuming enough vitamin D to maintain normal testosterone levels. In testosterone booster, you will find cholecalciferol which is a form of vitamin D. It elevates free testosterone levels and doesn’t allow testosterone to turn into estrogen. Vitamin D effects are enhanced by the action of vitamin K, magnesium, and boron, which are also present in testosterone booster.
- Vitamin K1. This vitamin is irreplaceable for keeping bones strong. However, its major function in TestoGen is to facilitate and accelerate vitamin D absorption. So, vitamin K1 makes the product formula more potent, helping you enjoy the advantages of high testosterone.
- Nettle Leaf Extract. The extract derived from nettle leaf has a great potential to raise free testosterone levels. The matter is that this extract doesn’t allow testosterone to be bound to a specific protein known under the name of SHGB. If testosterone molecules are attached to this protein, they become useless. And your body will not be able to benefit from testosterone.
- D-Aspartic Acid. It’s an important amino acid which participates in the synthesis of hormones. And luteinizing hormone is not an exception. This hormone activates testosterone secretion and, therefore, contributes to the muscle mass development and the enhancement of power and endurance. It’s also beneficial for male sex drive. The dose of d-aspartic acid in TestoGen exceeds all the existing offers on the market.
- Fenugreek Extract. This herb has seeds which can boost testosterone production and increase sexual testosterone booster. It enhances insulin release. This results in the possibility to build more muscle. It also has antioxidative effect which protects the body against dangerous free radicals. This ingredient will bring your strength and stamina to a higher level.
- Vitamin B6. A countless number of the body functions depend on the amount of vitamin B6 which comes to your body. And testosterone synthesis is among these functions. According to the studies, the lack of vitamin B is associated with the lack of testosterone and the high abundance of estrogen. Also, this vitamin can regulate the energy levels in the body. Thus, testosterone booster contains vitamin B6 to give you a chance to feel more energized, forget about anxiety, and, of course, promote better testosterone synthesis.
How to Determine Testosterone Levels?
The non-prescription testosterone boosters are comprised of exceptionally natural active substances which support testosterone production completely naturally and prevent sex hormone status from being drastically worsened. That’s why these testosterone boosters can be typically used even without determining actually testosterone concentration in the body.
But if you want to be more sure of your choice of natural testosterone boosters, it’s advisable to measure testosterone levels. This will allow the doctor to estimate the current state of your health and detect possible hormonal issues. And testosterone measurement in the medical settings is a must for undergoing testosterone replacement therapy. Thus, if you really have some hormonal medical conditions which can’t be relieved with the intake of the over-the-counter testosterone boosters only, the healthcare provider may consider the prescription of appropriate hormone replacement therapy.
So, the only method to find out whether you have to use any testosterone boosters or even artificial testosterone injections is to do a testosterone level test which is in fact a blood test. Though the healthcare practitioners don’t require the results of this test in order to advise some testosterone boosters, such a test is obligatory for each man who wants increase hormone levels by means of testosterone replacement therapy.
Testosterone blood test has to be done a few times since your results can differ due to your nutrition, physical activity, time of day, and some medications you may take.
Why Does Testosterone Drops with Age?
You may need testosterone boosters since the body starts naturally synthesizing a smaller amount of testosterone in the course of aging process. The scientific evidence shows that averagely the man’s testosterone levels decrease by approximately 1 to 2% per year. This process is unfortunately absolutely natural and begins at the border of the man’s 20s and 30s. None man can avoid this. And this is where the necessity for the advanced testosterone boosters raises.
The age-induced testosterone decline is a chain of interrelated physical processes:
- The aging changes in the body negatively affect testicles making these organs secret lower volume of testosterone.
- Decreased testicular testosterone levels make hypothalamus synthesize decreased amount of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH).
- Decreased GnRH levels signal the pituitary gland to cut the production of luteinizing hormone.
- Decreased luteinizing hormone levels contribute to the reduction of overall testosterone levels.
Due to the progress of testosterone drop, your body may require the supplementation with the innovative testosterone boosters of non-artificial origin. Since the levels of testosterone lower naturally step by step within many years, the man will not feel too prominent symptoms at the beginning.
However, if testosterone levels begin plummeting drastically, it’s advisable to urgently start taking the cutting-edge testosterone boosters due to the occurrence of the following symptoms:
- Lack of sexual desire and interest
- Small number of unplanned erections
- Impairment of erectile function
- Reduction of sperm count
- Decreased semen volume
- Sleep problems
- Deterioration of bone density
- Unexplained muscle mass cut
- Unreasoned body weight increased
The intake of top-class OTC testosterone boosters will help your ease these manifestations of age-related testosterone decline and normalize hormonal balance.
Testosterone Boosters for Post Cycle Therapy
Testosterone boosters excellently suit the purposes of men who run both cutting and bulking cycles in the natural way. These men want to replace illegal anabolic steroids with the all-natural hormone-stimulating remedies which are completely harmless.
But testosterone supplements are also a great option for the men who need to undergo a post cycle therapy without the use of any synthetic compounds with doubtful efficacy and severe side effects. That’s why when you cease using prohormones or steroid hormones you can take the natural supplement for safe testosterone secretion. The supplementation should last no less than 4 weeks. This supplementation with the top-notch testosterone boosters is necessary in order to prevent the occurrence of steroid adverse reactions.
Also, the use of testosterone supplements if effective for keeping testosterone levels high and stable. And these levels are enough in order to ensure healthy hormone balance in men after the cycle completion.
In addition, the natural testosterone-enhancing remedies successfully cope with the task of alleviating the manifestations of hormone replacement therapy cessation. Due to this, the muscle mass will not decrease when you stop running your cycle. And you will preserve all the muscle gains you achieve during the cycle.
Is It Necessary to Go to a Doctor?
The undisputable advantage of the testosterone boosters is no requirement to ask a healthcare provider for the prescription. That’s because these boosters are freely affordable over the counter. But it doesn’t mean that there is no need at all to visit a medical expert.
Your health and hormone balance will only win if you regularly monitor the levels of your most important male hormone. The regular testosterone check-up will help you avoid the endocrine system disorders and enable you to timely take reasonable steps for testosterone deficiency prevention. Also, the healthcare practitioner can recommend the best-working natural testosterone supplements. These boosters will not only maintain your testosterone normal during the aging process but also give a powerful natural boost to your athletic performance. And all hormone changes will be absolutely safe.
Are Testosterone Boosters Safe?
Nowadays, there is no shortage of the supplements for increasing testosterone on the market. When properly chosen, these remedies can effectively improve unsatisfactory testosterone status.
But the first thing you should take care of when selecting the natural pills for testosterone secretion is actually safety of these pills. To ensure the high safety level, you should purchase the supplements from the well-reputed manufacturers.
The reliable manufacturers appreciate their customers. They will never put their customers in danger. The honest manufacturers of male testosterone supplements apply the best innovations in testosterone supplementation realm for manufacturing their products. These products also comply with the existing safety standards. By purchasing such supplements, you can be sure that the remedies you choose are completely harmless. They will not be able to negatively affect your health.
Advantages of Testosterone Boosters
The best testosterone boosters have a very favorable influence on the men’s bodies. Testosterone benefits which these boosters provide are extremely desirable for each man who decides to take such natural pills. It’s possible to distinguish the following advantages of supplementation:
- Lean muscle mass enlargement
- Shorter muscle-building periods
- Faster muscle recovery
- Muscle strength and endurance increase
- Fat percentage reduction
- Sex drive enhancement
- Sports performance boost
- Mental abilities recharge
All these advantages are accessible absolutely legally because you can get the over the counter testosterone supplements anywhere and when you want. And your overall health and body appearance will only win as a result of the natural supplementation.
Is It Possible to Stack Testosterone Boosters?
The question of stacking testosterone boosters is interesting for many athletes, bodybuilders, and even ordinary people who are concerned with their muscle size and body shape.
When it comes to stacking, this practice is widespread for anabolic steroids and legal steroids. But each natural hormone booster available on sale already has a powerful blend of numerous natural components properly combined with each other in the necessary quantities. Each all-natural ingredient in the formula of any testosterone supplement is strictly measured to ensure you get the well-working but safe dosage. If you start stacking different boosters, the dosage balance of natural ingredients will be impeded since some ingredients may repeat in the supplements.
That’s why it’s advisable not to stack the testosterone boosters and diet pills. It’s better to undergo the entire supplementation course by using only one booster. And after the successful completion of this course, you can start using the other supplement to full enjoy its effects. If you alternate the most potent boosters, you will get the greatest gains.
Do Testosterones Boosters Really Increase Muscles?
If you are searching for the best testosterone booster for muscle gain but still wonder whether but still ask yourself whether such a remedy can truly make the muscles grow, the answer is yes.
When you take the high-quality over-the-counter supplements to increase testosterone, you do a favor to the muscle-building process in your body. Testosterone is a hormone that contributes to the upsurge in the levels of neurotransmitters, which have a great stimulatory effect on the tissue growth.
Testosterone is also engaged into the interaction with nuclear receptors available in DNA. Due to this, protein production in the body becomes possible. In addition, testosterone growth is closely related to the raise of growth hormone concentration as well.
It’s obvious that testosterone is irreplaceable for the development of muscle mass. That’s why the increase in this hormone levels due to the intake of top rated testosterone booster pills is what promotes the intensification of muscle size enlargement in a natural way.
Are Testosterone Boosters More Effective with Exercising?
The proper choice of the men’s testosterone booster supplement is very important for the achievement of the sports goals you set since the natural ingredients from such a supplement urge the human body to naturally produce own testosterone. This happens anyway because the natural components from each non-artificial top-class testosterone booster perfectly cope with their task of triggering the mechanism of restoring testosterone balance in the body without supplying the ready-made synthetic testosterone.
But it’s possible to give an additional strong boost to the action of low testosterone supplements when combining the supplementation with a well thought-out training program. This statement is not groundless. To the contrary, it is backed with the study findings as well as opinions of sports experts and coaches.
If you are still thinking how to boost testosterone naturally to the greatest possible extent, you should thoroughly consider not only the necessity of exercising itself but also exercise intensity, exercise volume, exercise type, and exercise priority. Everything matters when it comes to testosterone and sports performance.
The adequately-comprised professional training program is able to make androgen receptors much more sensitive. And the action of essential amino acids available in the natural testosterone booster considerably stimulates protein production in the body. This is how training and supplementation can substantially strengthen the influence of testosterone on the muscle-growing and athletic performance-enhancing process.
You should realize that even the male testosterone booster of even most superior quality is only the auxiliary tool when it comes to the enlargement of muscle size and improvement of muscle strength. And the primary tool here is the adherence to a sufficient resistance-training program. According to the study, sustainable strength exercising supercharges testosterone synthesis and hence helps meeting sports objectives.
So, if you want to get most out of the supplementation with the best testosterone booster, don’t delay development of a highly competent exercising plan. Your training has to be consistent. You should choose a precisely-formulated muscle-increasing exercising program able to support the effects of natural supplementation. This is how you can quite quickly become an owner of big, iron-like, and ripped muscles.
Are Testosterone Boosters Mean Steroids?
A large number of people are still convinced that testosterone boosters are the anabolic steroids. But the truth is far from this myth.
The great news for all men who need an additional burst of natural testosterone is that the high-quality testosterone boosters from honest manufacturers don’t belong to any real steroids. Steroids are a form of synthetic androgenic anabolic steroids produced from the powerful chemical compounds. The men then administer these synthetic hormones, typically as injections, in order to strongly kindle a fire muscle growth and athletic performance enhancement. The human body doesn’t participate in the production of this hormone which is so abundantly supplied to it.
However, the over-the-counter testosterone boosters don’t contain any synthetic hormones or other prescription-only medications or illegal substances. These supplements will not do all the work instead of your body. It means these all-natural hormone-enhancing remedies only provide the components which your body may use to successfully fulfil the task of synthesizing own testosterone in the natural way.
So, by purchasing the hormone supplements of natural origin you will not obtain unhealthy illegal steroids.
Can Testosterone Booster Supplements Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
The all-natural testosterone boosters are not invented for the improvement of male sexuality or the restoration of erectile function.
The hard on remedies are truly created in order to resolve the issue of erectile dysfunction and help the men regain their ability to attain and sustain the solid and big erections with a long duration. But the non-artificial testosterone boosters don’t serve as a relief for the men with impaired erectile function. These boosters are loaded with the botanicals, vitamins, and other natural ingredients which are not aimed at enhancing male sexual potency. Instead, these ingredients work by stimulating the body to secrete testosterone on its own.
Under the influence of regular supplementation with the OTC testosterone pills, the muscle mass size increases, muscle strength raises, endurance and stamina enhances, and physical performance becomes better. But these supplements also make libido upsurge. The improvement of sex drive is actually the only impact which the natural testosterone enhancers may have on the man’s sex life.
What Foods Kill Testosterone
The intake of medically approved testosterone boosters is a very essential part of any strategy targeted on the natural elevation of testosterone levels in men. These supplements are sure to contribute to success when it comes to the natural muscle growth, bone density increase, strength and power restoration, and even enhancement of sexual potency. But the effects of even the best testosterone boosters can be negated if you have a poor nutrition overloaded with certain foods.
Thus, there are the foods which can totally kill your testosterone, especially when being very abundant in the daily menu.
Even if you take any natural testosterone boosters, you should know about this food and try to avoid it.
- Soy products: It’s important undergo the supplementation with the high-quality testosterone boosters. But it’s also necessary to restrict the intake of soy products which are virtually packed with phytoestrogens. These natural chemicals mimic the action of a female hormone estrogen. Thus, it was found out that estrogen concentration grows and breast tenderness increases in men who consume much soy foods. So while the testosterone boosters are targeted at the upsurge of testosterone, the soy products act in quite the opposite way.
- Dairy products: It may be a good idea to refuse from consuming too much dairy products along with continuing taking the OTC testosterone supplements. It’s necessary to do this not because of the dairy products themselves but because of production methods applied to get these products. The matter is that the modern livestock farming is often based on the use of enormous quantities of hormones which pass through the body systems and decrease testosterone levels in men. The top-notch natural testosterone booster pills will assist you in struggling against the harmful effects of hormone-imbued dairy products.
- Alcohol: The most advanced testosterone booster supplements may be helpless if a man heavily drinks. Alcohol abuse very negatively affects testosterone levels in men. Though there are a few studies proving that small doses of alcohol can slightly raise testosterone, excessive alcohol drinking has absolutely the opposite effect. The study has indicated that alcohol abuse which lasts for a long time provokes a substantial decline in male testosterone levels. In this case, the over-the-counter testosterone boosters will work only if you combat destructive addiction to alcohol.
- Mint: The availability of menthol in mint can lower testosterone levels and hence prevent the testosterone boosters from revealing their potential to restore hormone balance in the man’s body. There is some scientific evidence confirming this fact however more research is needed to either fully agree or disagree with such an influence of mint.
- Pastries: According to the study, the nutrition pattern overloaded with pastries, bread, and desserts contributes to the reduction of testosterone concentration in the men’s blood. Also, the men who took part in this study reported about the muscle loos and body fat percentage increase. That’s why it’s advisable to not just take the non-prescription testosterone booster supplements but also limit the intake of pastries to the greatest extent you can.
- Trans fats: Trans fats have a very negative impact on the human body in general and testosterone levels in particular. The non-artificial testosterone boosters of course can improve the situation. But in this case it’s crucial to refuse from trans fats to help the testosterone booster pills better stimulate testosterone production in your body.
Why Testosterone Is Needed
The men take testosterone boosters of natural origin or even try to obtain injectable form of this hormone because it’s really difficult to overestimate its role in each man’s body.
It’s virtually the most essential sex hormone which takes a determinative part in the formation of masculine physical traits and behavior. The men try to elevate the concentration of this hormone by means of taking the over-the-counter testosterone boosters because testosterone is primarily responsible for:
- Defect-free formation and growth of penis and testicles
- Voice cracking within the period of adolescence
- Growth of facial and pubic hair during puberty
- Enlargement of muscle mass dimensions, strength, and power
- Increase in bone density and strength
- Improvement of physical and mental performance
- Enhancement and maintenance of libido and virility
- Flawlessness of healthy sperm synthesis
The above mentioned effects of natural testosterone are what urges the men search for different all-natural testosterone booster supplements which stimulate the own production of this hormone by the body.
The male teenagers who have insufficient testosterone levels are unable to properly go through the healthy pubertal virilization and acquire all male characteristics. Thus, in such adolescent boys, the penis and testes may stop growing, body and facial hair can be sparse, and voice can’t deepen adequately to the age. The adolescent boys are not recommended to use any testosterone boosters, but they can undergo artificial testosterone therapy if it’s deemed appropriate and prescribed by the doctor.
The pituitary gland receives special messages from the brain that “tells” this gland to synthesize the necessary amount of testosterone. This gland is a key regulator for the secretion of this sex hormone. The natural components available in the OTC testosterone boosters actually work by naturally activating the performance of pituitary gland in terms of producing enough testosterone.
By the way, the brain may transport the messages to the pituitary gland in order to cut testosterone secretion if the body starts making it too intensely. But there are many external causes of testosterone decline. And this is where the non-prescription testosterone booster supplements become very helpful.
Also, even the women may need testosterone boosters for natural boost of ovarian function, strengthening bones, elevating libido, and enhancing athletic performance.